Happy Friday creatives! The end of Summer is upon us, yet the weather is still scorching hot. Cool down with this cool soup that is not only delicious, but pretty damn cute as well. I love my Summer staples of hot dogs, cheeseburgers, ice cream, pie, fried chicken, any and all the picnic foods, yet I do still tend to always make at least one batch of gazpacho every Summer. I stumbled upon this RADISH, CUCUMBER & SMOKEY TABASCO GAZPACHO over at anisasabet.com, and knew I just had to share this perfectly pink recipe with all of you. Make sure to head over to Anisa’s blog, to show this Austrailian some love. She is an amazing photographer and food stylist, who helps brands bring life to their offering through visual storytelling and creative direction.
PS I have so many amazing new posts coming up featuring new and seasoned restaurants and Chefs from all over the United States and beyond. I really feel that art is everywhere, especially when it comes to cuisine. So go ahead, and play with your food!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 8 cucumbers, de-seeded, peeled & roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 & 1/2 bunch radishes (about 12 small)
- 200g greek yoghurt
- Good splash red wine vinegar (I did 1/4 cup as I like it tangy)
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- Very good splash smokey tabasco sauce
- To serve: chives, olive oil, sea salt & pepper
1. In a blender, blend together all the ingredients. Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hours. Serve in bowls, topped with fresh chives and a drizzle of olive oil, and sea salt & pepper.
Storage: soup will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Peace + Love,