- THE TAKEAWAY DELI
- ABIGAIL STREET
- BROWN BEAR BAKERY //
- BOOMTOWN BISCUIT AND WHISKEY BAR
- Jean Robert de Cavel + Richard Brown’s Restaurant, L
- THE RHINED
- TOKYO KITTY
- SACRED BEAST
- QUAN HAPA
- KUNG FOOD CHU’S AMERA ASIA
- ZUNDO Ramen + Donburi
- Mei JapaneseRestaurant
1.Salazar // With the seasons changing, so are the menu’s, and to our tastebuds delight. Salazar is still a leader in flavors, presentation, dining experience, service, cocktails (Oh yes), and more. When heading to Salazar this Summer, make sure to try and dine outside at the bar/tables if available. Your senses will be delighted. (Try and reserve a seat right around sunset)
2. PLEASE // I have kept my eye on PLEASE since before it was a brick and mortar and just a concept. Please has more than propelled to further establish Cincinnati as a culinary mecca for Chefs, artists, and food enthusiasts alike. As an art dealer, I see art in everything. Please is art in its entirety. Please offers a dining experience that will completely make you forget it is 88 degrees outside, and that we are in the midwest. I adore everything about Please. The food is impeccably inventive, thoroughly thought out, and each time I am able to dine, a new experience pleasantly unfolds.
3. Pleasantry // Dine outside this week for their 1st Year anniversary. Pleasantry’s outside space, paired with an amazing food and wine list, is a more than wonderful spot for anything from a first date, to brunch with friends, family, or your long time honey. An intimate setting on the inside, I usually like dining at one of the tables by the entrance, but if you can, go outside.
For the rest of the list CLICK HERE
With city life always growing, so must my blog. For years of inspiration and until more posts arrive, check out VB IN THE CITY’s tumblr page. In the future all things FOOD or food related will be posted here and on our affiliate platforms, including tumblr. Thanks for your patience!
Peace + Love,